How do I go about this?

How do I go about thing to get back with my ex I think I really hurt him and we haven't talked in three months... I have been thinking lately that I screwed up in leaving him I really loved him and i think he did too but I just don't know how to go about contacting him again I'm afraid of getting hurt again if I do contact him.. What should I do

At the end of January we were hanging out for a couple of weeks and I asked him were he thought this was going he said he didn't know and I told him I felt like I was just being used for sex and how I couldn't really do this anymore till he figures out what he wanted.. He said that he will always love me and that if it makes me happy for now then thats what he will do. But I'm not really sure what I want anymore

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh no you didn't screw up. A man who is yoir age lets say 30 to 35 can't make a decision to be with you is not the man you want to be with anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long were you together and why did you split?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Forget it and move on.

• why did you break up?
    would you please give us some details so we can give you advice?

• Explain everything but move on and don't try to get back but try remain friends

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!