Why some bastards sexually abuse children?

what do you think should we kill them or forgive them?

24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think we should necessarily kill them, it depends on what they've done. If it were, for example a 25 year old & a 13 year old and she consented, then who cares? Minors like sex too. If it's consensual then let them do it. If it's rape however, let's fucking destroy them, but that counts for whatever age they are. What I believe the law should be, is anyone can give consent after they've hit puberty, because at that time your body is ready for sex/reproduction, it's how we've done it from the beginning of time, adult men would marry 13-14 year olds, and we still see a lot of this in people, men like younger women, women like older men (usually), for example, I saw a study that was done, they took random ADULT men, and showed them pictures of girls, not telling them the ages, and found the men found the 13 year old faces the most attractive, and the 14 year old bodies the most attractive. I personally am 16, and I could definitely see myself being attracted to girls as young as 12.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Pedophiles they have something mentally wrong with them

What Guys Said 3

• Mentally ill or sadistic.

Either way, we're better off getting rid of them.

• Killing them be to easy... it will end to soon for them. I do not want to be banned for "expressing" what I would really do to them...

• Those people are known as psychopaths. They are sexually frustrated pigs who had daddy issues during their childhood