Can I unblock my ex boyfriend but still continue my NC?

It is okay if I unblock my ex boyfriend from Whatsapp but still continue my NC till Day 60. I've been 1 week I blocked him and during that week I feel sad but now I'm already okay and I got my happiness back. And also I'm not that depressed about him anymore even though I still love him and want him back

33

Most Helpful Guy

• see this: I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say push to the goal and keep him blocked till you are finished with NC
    If you unblock him now then you inevitably talk to him and I dont know what your goals are so.

• Thanks for the advices. If he wants to contact me, he can just DM or message me through Instagram or Facebook since we still follow each other

• Thank you @Myson maybe on Day 30 I'm gonna unblock him but still continue my NC and wanna continue my happyiness

• Sure, stay smiling ! :)
      Happy if it helped !

What Guys Said 2

• Don't you may feel alright now but give it more time so you can solidify it as an ex.

• Never unblock him

What Girls Said 2

• What's the point of unblocking him if you want to stay broken up?

• Then why do you need to unblock him?