Men, things that will make you itch for your ex (that still loves you) back?

Men, what are things that your ex can do that will make you want her back to the point that you let your ego down and just ask her to give the relationship another shot
If you're too proud, what are things that she can do that'll make you want to at least text her about it. (Idk how to ask this, but we broke up and we were both in love and now are too proud to text each other. I want him to text me about anything so I can talk to him about my feelings and our relationship but I don't want to text him out of nowhere)
Assume you were both in love and still in love with each other, just broke up over something stupid and now too proud to ask for each other back

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if the partner does love you back (assuming they've told you), I say the best thing to do is to be there with the partner in person, spend time with them/along with doing some activities you used to do together šŸ‘.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a woman approaching 30 and who was married for nearly a decade, I'd have no time of day for a man who gives silent treatment, holds stand offs or breaks up over petty things. Sounds like 15 year old drama to be honest. Just let it go and move onto a more mature relationship down the track.

What Guys Said 17

• There is nothing to make me take an ex back, when I end a relationship. It is never over anything stupid, and I have never been to proud the admit I am in the wrong.

I can forgive and forget, I have remained friend with a most of the women I have been in relationships with. But I would not get back in a romantic or physical relationship, with any of my ex's.

I live by the rule, look to the past and learn from your mistakes, don't try to go back and try living in the past.

I learned to remember the reasons why a relationship broke up, and most times the reasons you broke up are still there. Most forget the bad after a break up, and only remember the good and end up going threw the same crap over again.

• An ex is an ex for a reason. There is absolutely nothing I would want from someone that wasn't right for reasons before. If a person wasn't right before then nothing will be just automatically better now for some reason.

• if you want him back its your turn not his. why do you think he is just too proud? from what i can read you are the one who want him to text you but doesn't want to do the first turn yourself.
    what you can do is build trust and show a new relationship with you could be good.

• this seems like a question thats aimed toward players / alpha males... girls gotta quit thinking guys have to do everything.

• If you're both too proud, nothing will ever work out. If you want him back that much, I'd suggest you to be the one to let your ego down. One of you has to do it. And if it's not him, it has to be you.

• say sorry to me for what she done and start fresh but i dont see that happening

• for you though if you want your ex back you will need to swollow your pride and face him

• If she gets a boob job.

• well if i was sincere and we broke up due to certain reasons than there are no such things she can do to get me back... i mean there would have been solid reasons for our break up!!!

• if there was some big thing in the past that caused problems, do what you can to change it

• only one way I know of. just talk to him

• She should just say she loves him if he loves her that will be more than enough.

• things that my ex and I had done together, like inside jokes and personal things like that

• Well, if I heard she was with a woman, but looking for a guy for a threesome...

• nothing she is on my list

• Meth.

• be brave, ask him in person and confront him about the situation it'sā€‹ better than staying silent and worrying contrary to machomen image we wear we want to be loved too.

What Girls Said 2

• There is no place for ego in a stable and long term relationship. The expectation that he should let go of his when you won't do the same already speaks volumes

• Keep the ex in the past please. There are so many other amazing people out there. Don't waist your time on the past.