I have really bad back pain is anyone know any pain killer Madison or any exercise to relief from back pain it's really killing me?

10

What Girls Said 1

• There's always simple ol ibuprofen. There's tons of stretches you can do that help the back, all it takes is a little google search.

Every day I stretch my back and usually start out with once that's essentially twisting your back on a chair but laying down. Lay down flat, arms stretched out, knees bent in the air like you're sitting in a chair. Let your knees fall together to one side and let them lay there for a few seconds then move them to the other side.

Another one is standing straight against a wall with your arms by YOR side then stretching them out and slowly up to the ceiling.

Definitely work on your posture and try not to sit too long or round your back.

What Guys Said 0