Do you think this was the right way to handle what she claims?

I'm orange, my exs ex girlfriend/possible baby mamma is pink, my ex is blue. The girl cheated on him many times before that as well and is pregnant but nobody knows if it's actually my exs kid. The post was from my exs ex girlfriend to my exDo you think this was the right way to handle what she claims?

I'm orange, my exs ex girlfriend/possible baby mamma is pink let's call her Amy, my ex is blue let's call him Leo. Amy cheated on Leo many times before that as well and is pregnant but nobody knows if it's actually Leo's kid. The post was from "Amy" to "Leo" do you think this was the right way to handle what she claims?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• holy shit, the amount of "ex" in the description is so damn confusing. "The post was from my exs ex girlfriend to my ex" shiiiieet

• and he is your ex now, why do you care?

• Yes he is but he ghosted me and I want to know why so I can change what I did wrong for the next guy

• that's a valid reason

Most Helpful Girl

• Their business has nothing to do with you, you shouldn't be getting involved

• He dated Amy and then broke up with her because she cheated and then we got together and he either started seeing her again while we were dating or he ghosted me and started seeing her

• None of that matters when it comes to THEIR business. What she posts is none of your concern, if he hurt you then your only words should be to HIM. Not slagging her on social media.
      Have more class then the two of them and walk away. You're only going to look foolish and immature by participating in what you've posted above

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• no..

• What are you asking?

• Was it the right way to handle that

• I think you did well, ythere really is no right way to handle it. You should leave it to them nowm

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!