Am I going overboard?

So me and my girlfriend dated for 4 years before she broke up with me while on her LDS mission. (I am not LDS) this is after I proposed to her before she left. She sent me her Book of Mormon​ and told me how she wishes she tried to get me to the church.
So I sent back the book, my half of a necklace I got her, a drive with all our pictures, a letter from me, and every letter she gave me.
Anywho. I'm still pissed about the situation
She's gonna a be home soon, so I wound up deleting my Facebook and Instagram, because when we broke up the last time, for the same reason, she constantly searched Instagram to find me.
She moved to Texas with her family so I'm not too worried of her just showing up. I just have a feeling she's gonna try to reach back out to me once she gets the package and isn't in mission mode.
She's had 'promtings' to reach back out to me in the past, just saying, I'm not doing all this for no justifyable reason

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe a little but taking her back even after she has a history of breaking it off falls on you as well but lets hope you dont take her back when she returns

• We've already broken up 3 times. So you're saying it's likely she'll try to come back?

• thank you

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1