My boyfriend is still obsess with wearing a shirt that his ex gave to him?

They just broke up after a month (he dumped her) He told me he is over her and he hates her but not sure if I want to believe him. Now, I have zero problem with the fact that he's wearing it but he is using a pic of him wearing that shirt as his fb profile pic. He also still have it on his insta. Another thing is, I could see a hickey on his neck in that pic. I checked his fb and they are still friends. Am I worrying too much?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hun... please leave this dude. It won't end well. hate to say but you are a rebound. Its only been a month and he's with you. Dudes not over her and he's not givin you 100%.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is her picture on the shirt? Otherwise, I don't see the problem. Maybe he looks good in it. I would worry more about the fact that he hates her. Hate isn't the opposite of love. It implies he still cares about her in some way. I think he needs some time to heal. And to delete her from Facebook.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• The shirt doesn't mean anything. My ex bought be an $899.99 leather jacket 6 years ago. I hate her guts to a point where I believe she deserves the worst death... But I love the jacket and can't part with it.

I'd be worried about them being friends on Facebook!

• Assuming he owns other shirts, it's perfectly reasonable for you to tell him how you feel and ask him not to wear it anymore.

• he just loves the shirt, nothing to worry about, all guys do the same if we love something we don't care about it's past or where did we get it from...

• Personally i dont trust this guy. But as far as shirts go, i hav a green power rangers T that i love.. i wear it cuz i like it. Dont care were it came from

• maybe he likes the shirt

• Eh probably so. I hang on to things I've gotten from my ex all the time mainly because it's extra clothing! 😂 I find it stupid to throw away useful things whether if it's from your ex or not.

• I'd tell him how i feel and if he's concerned about his relationship with you he'll respond accordingly.

• If you don't like it give him 2 options hill get the point

• maybe the shirt is comfortable tbh

• it's alright.. if he approaches to you.. he will definitely with you.. for sure.

• it means he love's her

• He probably just likes the shirt.
    I saw my ex with her boyfriend the other day. She was wearing my hoodie and we broke up over 2 years ago 😂

• i thought ex's could be "friends", how is wearing a shirt his ex gave him, any worse?

• Not worrying to much at all. defiantly a problem. I'd feel the same way.

• Red flag.

What Girls Said 4

• Huge red flag

• I'd be suspicious. It looks like he is tryng to get her attention by doing that. 1 month? Sound like you are a rebound. Reconsider this relationship.

• Whaaat burn that shirt and no you're not worrying to much are you sure he's the one who dumped her

• y do you girls hate eachother so much and drag us boys into it?

• I mean y drag the guy into the fight just talking can solve a lot of problems yes if he's not ready to talk then of course there's something wrong

• @annonboy
      I honestly don't understand what you are asking me right now. I'm not the asker

• clean the house with it