Is this guy totally done with me?

Reconnected with an ex and he has slowly distanced himself from when he used to be totally in love. He says he is still in love but when I am upset he could care less. Last night I was crying on the phone and told him I'm giving up and need him to just show me something and tell me if he still sees anything with me - he said he wants a future if it could work and wants to be friends. The last thing he texted me was that I know he still cares for me and he wants things to work if they ever could/wants to be friends. I texted him saying I'm having a terrible night, feel depressed, and wanted him to be there for me, then the last thing I said was asking if he was just done with me.

He never responded and hasn't said anything to me all day today. He's religious and I know he wanted Easter to be a peaceful day so I don't know if that's why or if he's actually just done with me. He seemed pretty persistent about being friends and always wants a future as long as I can compromise on some things but is actions show me the COMPLETE opposite. In the last month he's totally disconnected, gotten back into addictions, and last night he blew off me when I was depressed to go party with friends.

I really have no idea what to think? I have major anxiety and don't know if I should turn off my phone for days or just try to let it go and not feel anything? How can I not care that he is totally ignoring me?

02
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Never take an ex back. It's over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to nor will you reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after.

• what was the reason for breakup? This info is not much to derive any conclusion.

What Girls Said 0