Is this true or not?

Have you ever lost interest in someone but cared to much to dump them, so you ignored them and stoped saying I love you so they'll dump you?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• No way no i don't do things that later may comeback to me.

Either i drop things out and say it face to face. Or i just move on with my life and leave without saying a word to that person. Second option it's not cool at all but with it i can avoid trying explain what they will not get all & end up in endless pointless chat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like they're settling for that partner, doesn't help the both out... one's stuck and in denial and the other is fully in loved

What Guys Said 5

• I personally would never do that, a girlfriend i had once did this to me though blocked me everywhere as well as well as changing her status, then a bit over half a year later she pops up and wants to befriend me and see me again acting as if it never happened.

• that's soo wrong though you should at least care to tell them that you don't think it'd going to work out

• I'm not doing it.. I think it's being done to. E

• No but see that's just my luck too though

• Mine too that's why I'm hoping he proves himself

• that's a fucked up thing to do

• Yeah.. and I think it's being done to me

• I'm
      Not sure to do it, since I'm not sure what he's doing but if he's just being honest About him being distracted by family shit, then he picked bad timing right after having sex with me lol damn like sucks

• I avoided dumping my ex for about two months so I couldn't hurt her feelings.

• I thin k u should dump hi m straight up

What Girls Said 1

• No. That's immature AF and cruel as well.

• I think it's being done to me but I'm not sure

• I think a lot of us know that story so you're not alone at all. Life is funny.. rather just see it like that. Plus you learn from the past

• True, thank you :)