Is he using his niece as an excuse to see me? help?

I just broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years... quite a few reasons as to why but I just didn't feel he was giving me the respect I deserved.

So he calls me today asking if I can do his nieces hair (which I do every few weeks at his place) and I said yeah I don't mind doing it but if he can drop her to my house (which is 15 minutes away) and I'll do it here. I even suggested I would drop her back home if need be. But I just didn't want to be around him or his family or even his house after weve just broken up.. it feels weird to me.

He got mad and told me I don't care about his niece and that she's burst out into tears because her hair is going to look horrible for school tomorrow...

i feel really guilty now.. because I love his niece and his family to pieces but I just don't want to go to his house. Am I being unreasonable? Or should I just go?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• That guy is just using his niece as an excuse just to meet you. If he really cared about her niece, he might have dropped her to your house. Do not go. :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's not unreasonable. 6 years is a long time and it's hard for you. He needs to respect how you're feeling.