Guy is completely ignoring me, how can I move on?

I reconnected with an ex. At first I was the love of his life until he started distancing and his emotionally abusive/naracissist side shone through. He started to get back into addictions and has become completely emotionless. Because of past abandonment issues (which he knows I have) I've acted in ways I don't like and have been over emotional and needy because he will abandon me and treat me poorly. When he drinks he is emotionally abusive borderline physical.

The other night I told him if he doesn't show up in some way I'm giving up on him and he hasn't texted me back for days. I finally texted him telling him he needs to tell me what's going on so I can move on/block him/ do what I need to do. In case he keeps ignoring me and chooses to be immature how the hell can I move on from that? Someone just completely ghosting me who said not too long ago that I'm the love of his life and he'd marry me?

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• it's hard to reconnect with ex. specially with past painful experience.

What Girls Said 0