12 years with a man that has never once gave me a gift on any occasion?

12 years together the only gift is he gave me was are beautiful daughter every Christmas every birthday and Valentine's Day never once received anything gift from him in bed there is 0 passing clams up everytime we talk about something important marriage or that I'm hurt by him he's sweet for a day I forgive him and then things go back to the same and never change do I leave him I love you but he shows no emotion no effort towards our relationship and every little thing he kicks me out with my daughter should i leave for good how do I fix it?

84
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• He periodically kicks you and your daughter out of the house?

• Every 4 to 6 months it happens I go to my cousin's house

• Scared to be a single parent can afford a place of my own but most of all you break my daughter's heart

• How does having her father kick her out of the house affect her heart?

• He kicks you out of the house? Your house or his? And why? You need to leave this asshole. I'm surprised yoir still with him.

• why waste your time with a loser like him

• Maybe just make him realize how lucky he is

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think the fixing of the relationship is needed from your part. I think that you have put up with him every step of the way and you have done enough. Please get yourself out of the situation, it's toxic and not a good environment for your precious daughter. I had been the daughter in a similar situation before and it has a lot of repercussions growing up in such a situation whether you can see it now or later or not. I am only recently rediscovering my problems and definitely don't wish the same for your daughter but it's a high possibility from experience. Good luck and have strength!!

• Sounds like a bad relationship. Sounds like he has temper tantrums and can't offer you the consideration and affection you need.

You can either stay with him for the next 10+ years or leave and never go back to him. They are your only options.

I left a 12 year relationship/marriage. So glad I did. Now I'm with a man who excites me, makes me feel loved and I look forward to every moment we spend together.

• Dude sounds like a knob!

• Leave if your not happy. See if he cares, if he doesn't then you know you've made the right decision to move on and find happiness

• What a bore. This relationship is kinda dead.

• not everybody gives gift some show their love through their behavior or words

• It's your last sentence that made my mind up. He kicks you and his own flesh and blood out. Nope. Get away from this man. You deserve better. Your daughter should not grow up in that chaos.

• Ew www 😟

• How do i do that I leave clothes out for work and making dinner every night and it gets lunch everyday I washes clothes you can send to clean house what do I do or Easter eggs and made him breakfast in bed

• Girl. Ew. Get YOUR SHIT TAGETHA 😧😱