So still crazy for this loner and want people's views/experience if giving space works and if reconnecting is worth it?
Fell for a loner.. together for 2 months. He freaked out and we're giving each other space.. Will ask him to meet in a week.
(FYI: He's kind, attentive and isn't used to anyone caring about him. Never had a serious relationship and isn't close to any human being in his life)
Opinions please? x
- Yes.. It will give him a chance to miss you. And he if he doesn't then sod him.38%(5)31%(8)Vote23%(3)
- Yes... But you need to set down your ground rules when you reconnect15%(2)15%(4)Vote15%(2)
- Yes.. It's worth a shot if you really like each other.0%(0)12%(3)Vote23%(3)
- Yes... Because he's a loner (He really is a loner, I fell for a loner)0%(0)4%(1)Vote8%(1)
- No... Because he'll probably do it again0%(0)4%(1)Vote8%(1)
- No... The trust is already broken and he can't like you enough to let you go31%(4)23%(6)Vote15%(2)
- No or yes other? leave comment16%(2)11%(3)Vote8%(1)
Made it clear to him you have all of me or nothing.
Going to set down what I want from a partner and if he can't do that then we'll remain friends x
Most Helpful Guy
"I need some space" usually translates as "I don't want to be with you any more but I don't want the trauma of going through a break up, so I am sending you away under false pretenses." If he is sincere about just back away fro a little while, you need to have a very candid discussion about what happened that made him feel penned in and what you can do to avoid that in the future. You may want some ground rules about how frequently you will see each other, how much contact you will have through FB, text, phone calls, etc.0
Most Helpful Girl
This sound more like a coward way of breaking up...0