Why do women lie to your face about small things?

My girlfriend had a pic on her phone of her an the dog at the river, I was wondering who took the pic, she told me she met up with one of her exs on the walk,, I said whatever it's fine, she said they smoked a joint at the park an went there own ways, she went to the river he went where ever, but how did he take the pic if you guys were at the park together an went your separate ways, she thinks I'm over reacting an getting mad over something small an stupid

14

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not just women!! my ex was a compulsive liar over the tiniest of things, and only said a tiny bit of a situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• They can't help it. To a woman, the truth is whatever she *feels* will benefit her the most *at that particular instant*. Telling the truth about anything, ever, is as foreign of a concept as loyalty to them.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Why do PEOPLE lie to your face about small things?

• It's the little lies you have to watch out for. especially when ex's are involved. stay vigilant.

• The nature of women has always been known... and necessary steps have been taken to keep them in check!!

Women ain't nothin but a damn disease