Is it not good to text back right away to your crush?

The guy I have crush on text me and sometimes I am busy but I do wait a while maybe like 10 to 40 minutes before I text him back... is that not good? or is it good to text back right away? What is good way to get him, wait and text or text back right away? but he did say he doesn't like playing games.. but it could be that I am busy also. what's the best to get the guys attention.. to make him wait or text back right away is better?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry, should have been in the answer part lol.

I think as long as you tell him "hey I'm a little busy right now but ill text you back in a bit" and please remember to text back, this is very important, he will understand and not be worried like guys do get they think all kinds of things like "did I say something wrong?" "does she not like me?" and all that. Just be sure to give him a heads up.

• Ok.. thank you.. if I see the text I will send back right away

• text right away if able, otherwise wait if your busy...if you're considerate you'd give him a heads up that you will be busy and be free after a certain time...this beats down uncertainty which is a big reason why people break down in their communication and create mistrust, if not jealous and/or doubt about a relationship...this takes practice and is a good skill to learn and perfect...how would you like to be kept on hold for no reason?

• Thank you for your comment.. if I see it I will text back right away

• I agree with above. I think as long as you tell him "hey I'm a little busy right now but ill text you back in a bit" and please remember to text back, this is very important, he will understand and not be worried like guys do get they think all kinds of things like "did I say something wrong?" "does she not like me?" and all that. Just be sure to give him a heads up.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!