• Ask
  • myTake

Is it not good to text back right away to your crush?

The guy I have crush on text me and sometimes I am busy but I do wait a while maybe like 10 to 40 minutes before I text him back... is that not... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• text right away if able, otherwise wait if your busy...if you're considerate you'd give him a heads up that you will be busy and be free after a certain time...this beats down uncertainty which is a big reason why people break down in their communication and create mistrust, if not jealous and/or doubt about a relationship...this takes practice and is a good skill to learn and perfect...how would you like to be kept on hold for no reason?

• I agree with above. I think as long as you tell him "hey I'm a little busy right now but ill text you back in a bit" and please remember to text back, this is very important, he will understand and not be worried like guys do get they think all kinds of things like "did I say something wrong?" "does she not like me?" and all that. Just be sure to give him a heads up.

• Thank you for your comment.. if I see it I will text back right away

• Sorry, should have been in the answer part lol.I think as long as you tell him "hey I'm a little busy right now but ill text you back in a bit" and please remember to text back, this is very important, he will understand and not be worried like guys do get they think all kinds of things like "did I say something wrong?" "does she not like me?" and all that. Just be sure to give him a heads up.

• Ok.. thank you.. if I see the text I will send back right away

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!