I still feel a bit of him?

Hi guys, if you've been reading my posts you'd know I've been updating much about my ex ex ex. Now I've moved on it's making it the third month, yesterday I and his Bestfriend bumped into him but I already promised myself never to look at him due to how he's behaved to me when I tried being nice to him after the breakup. When we walked out, his Bestfriend was like "he's missing you so much" I'm like who? he says "who else, your ex? see the stare in his eyes, he's feeling so weak", he still loves you. I kept quiet, but I got home and all I could think about was him till now it's him, our memories, our breakup. It just feels like yesterday again☹️ I don't wanna go back to him, but I'm wondering is it normal to just miss my ex a bit or is it just me.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• its ok dear if u go back again same u suffer then what to do then no time to regret so please dnt go back move on time vl heal every injury till u dnt find some1.
    its my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• You will always remember him, think about him and wish things had been different. Your heart is hurting, it could even take years to fully get over πŸ™ But that is just what it is like to have a broken heart πŸ’”

Whatever you do, don't rebound or rush into another relationship as a way to take the pain away. It won't work πŸ™ Best advice is focus on being single, your Friends, family and personal goals and then one day you will find love again β€οΈπŸ€— X p. s please give your opinion on my question πŸ™‚ X

What Guys Said 5

• no matter how useless it/he/she is now, once it was most important part of your life and thus your mind may recollect memories

• I haven't followed the story , so i dont know what exactly to say , but i do know that missing him and maybe crying out sometimes helps , its a emotional proccess of moving on , and its completly normal , so dont be bothered , you will surely be ok πŸ™‚πŸ‘

• It's pretty normal that you miss your ex though you don't wanna go back. It's normal.

• It's normal missing the closeness you had

• It's very normal to any one

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!