What is my Ex thinking?

I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year. But, his new girlfriend started messaging me, which prompted him to talk to me about her messaging me. His girlfriend and I stopped talking, but my Ex and I continued to converse. After 3-4 days of texting he tells me that he still and always will care about me, that he'll be there for me anytime and that he kind of misses me...

Suddenly like 2-3 days later he just stopped replying to my messages. He saw but no reply. It's been about 3 weeks since that last text but I have no idea why he stopped talking to me...

23
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• you let yourself get drawn into there shit by the sound of it... i think you're best just ignoring them in future and let them get on with their problems themselves

• guaranteed his girl went through his phone and threw a massive fit over you lmao.

• his girlfriend saw his messages

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should not think on it and continue with your life. He's in your past for a reason.

• he sounds like a jerk. just ignore him, and get him jealous with another guy