Why they act like this?

So this guy broke up with me like five months ago but HE STILL avoids me at school we haven't talked since the breakup and he has like a girlfriend now and I'm pretty over the situation but while I walking down the hallway with my friend am de we were about to cross paths he like goes out of his way to avoid me and he's like I need to take a drink and takes a drink from the water fountain and his friends just laughing and saying my exs name like I don't get why he's acting so immature he has a girlfriend and I never look at him or talk to him why does he do this? REAL ANSWERS ONLY no bullshit answers like why you care OBVIOUSLY I still care that's why I'm asking just answer the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, even though he is in a new relationship I think he's avoiding you because he doesn't want to be reminded of a past relationship. Here's the thing, what he's doing is something I think is important, he's trying to move on and that means cutting all ties to the point where there is no contact. It hurts to see your ex everyday, I think he wants to move on even if he has to do that. Don't think of it as an immature action, at this point he'll do what he can to move on and so will you. I know right now there might be tension, but I'm assuming you want to move on and hopefully want him to be happy as well, so be mature and realize he's no longer part of your life, who cares if he's ignoring you. Invest in him the same amount he invest in you, but do it with a smile, a wink, because that alone will tip him off balance. Good luck

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• he avoided/avoids you because he doesn't want to be reminded of a dead relationship

What Girls Said 2

• Cause he's childish and bitter as hell. Don't worry about him he can stay holding grudges. Just do u

• Because he's living his life.