Have you ever tried to make an ex jealous, despite being the one who dumped them?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• thats so evil! why would you wanna make an ex more miserable? is it because "you dont want them, but you dont want them to be with happy without you?" thats a big ego to think you're THAT important! that they just shouldn't be happy without you because you're sooooo great! how can they go on? (sarcasm implied)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Cause if I dumped them, it's because I wanted to move on to something I felt was better for me. I don't care to converse with an ex because I've already moved on when I decided to break up with them.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• No, and I wouldn't. They're an ex for a reason. You play that game, you're playing the one more game. You likely deserve better than what you got. So why not just move on?

• yup my sis says

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!