How would you deal with a guy that is most likely using you?

I really think he's using me (and I have some reasons why I believe that) and I want to man up and just ask him if he is, but I don't want to sound like a crazy bitch and make him think I'm nuts for asking lol. Also should I ask him face to face or text?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• if you do it face to face as opposed to text you can pay attention to his body language, expressions and tone of voice. so it will be much easier to see if he's being sincere or just bullshiting. yes I think you should confront him you don't want to be possibly played.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly. If he's using you, i say use him back, play his game, on your terms. If he is seeing others, stop texting back offten, say your going out with some "friends." Enthuse over other men. If perhaps he's not giving you what you need physically, such as support, cuddles, help. Then refrain from giving him any. If he IS using you, most likely he has a big ego, stop feeding it and watch him starve and start to get a little panicked. But if he's not someone your actually interested in, talk to him indirectly about it. Bring up whatever he's been doing in subtle ways. "You've been hanging out with Jane Doe a lot lately, everything alright?" Or perhaps when he has a rough day "what, want me to coddle you or something? Big ass baby."

But ultimately its up to you, I spend too much time thinking of too many situations that will probably never happen too me. So i've thought a portion of all this out should it happen lmao.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Face to face works pretty well.. just ask him blatantly.. and watch him freak out lol! 😉

• you won't sound one if you confront him as you may be on the money with him face to face is most effective way to do it as he got no where to hide

• Sometimes we got to take the initiative and just come out
    and tell him you don't want a guy whom will just use you
    if a guy just wants sex talk or wants sexual conversation
    he could be just using you for his own well being.

• You don't. Just leave

• If you ask him on face obviously he will say NO
    if you think he is using you then probably you listen everything what he says to you , isn't it?
    if you want to know he is using you or not learn to say no on his face when you think he is using you for that and after that if he will get angry or will try harder to convince you etc
    you will get your answer.

• ask him face to face. but i would suggest you to cut every kind of contact with him

• how do you think he's using you

• He doesn't talk cute and flirty anymore, half the time we talk it's just him being horny, we'll talk for like 3 days in a row then he'll leave me on read for a week, I text him flirty things like "I missed you" or something and he either ignores what I said and just talks about something else or just replies with "lol silly", and I just feel like he's only using me for when he's horny or bored. And I get so mad when he ignores my text but posts on his Snapchat

• I hate to say it but it definitely sounds like he's using you 😔

• Cut him out of your life.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask face to face and present the receipts as to why you feel this way. Usually when we feel this way it's because it's a fact. I just got out of a relationship where the guy only used me for my convenience. I have so much to offer with very little baggage. And he has too much baggage with very little to offer. Know your worth.

• hi, would you share your reasons? xx