What does a guy mean when he says your kid was a mistake? ?

So. I got this guy , he is the father of the kid I am expecting , and yesterday he came to visit me. Right away he said my kid was a big mistake and we should never be having a kid. But what does he really meant with that?
Should I just give up on the child and give it up to adoption? I know now days pregnancy is something beautiful but if he can't see it as a gift should I give up on it? I am sad and I got no clue what to tell this kid , I want to stay with him but is clear he is just here because of the child and he doesn't want anything else with me... Should I simply disappear? I know I can take care of this kid on my own but really should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he doesn't want this baby, unfortunately.

• Yeah , I agree I am trying to conform myself unfortunately I guess u are right !

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he didn't want kids

• it means he is an asshole

• He probably meant that he didn't intend to cum but it's been proven it only takes :30 minutes

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like a total ass! I would take this to mean he doesn't want the baby, whether you raise your child or go the adoption route is your call but doesn't seem you can rely on him!

• He didn't want to get you knocked up