Advice for getting ex back?

So my girlfriend of 4 years decided to split with me a couple of weeks ago. It was because she is extremely stressed about college and her future, also I wasn't making enough of an effort to see and talk to her. I love her more than anything and she seems like she is open to getting back together down the road if things work out. She has been texting me asking how I'm doing, says she misses me but needs time right now. I just need some advice on what to do I don't want to lose her.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her the time she needs. Let her feel how it is to be without you, because that is what she wanted right?

• I am trying to not talk to her at all anymore. To help my healing process and to show her what it's like for me to not contact her but it's difficult. Part of me feels like if I don't talk to her she will move on and I will lose her for good. Thank you for the advice.

• Girls don't like guys with "no life". Show her that you don't care, believe me if she sees this she will ask herself why you are not after het. Try to move on. I know it is hard but you have to. She was the one who broke it off now let her feel how it is without you

• I think you're right it's just hard to make myself walk away. Thank you again

Most Helpful Guy

• I would start dating other people.. you are never going to get her back by sitting around and being sad... focus on yourself and being successful because it is the best revenge. I had this happen to
    Me once and the trust I had from her was gone once it happened

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2