I'm just so confused and don't know what to do anymore. Every time I try to go out to the bathroom all that comes out of me is blood?

I've been feeling very weak for the past couple days and I realize there's not much in my feces except big Globs of blood and I'm afraid to tell my mom. Can someone please give me advice I looked up on WebMD and nothing good on there. also, please don't recommend tampons up the butt, I've tried that and it hasn't been working well

139

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus Christ Patient Zero go to a fucking doctor! If you don't want your mom to know then go alone. Stop shoving tampons up your ass and just drive down to a doctors.

Most Helpful Guy

• He said feces, not urine...

Is this your first time this has happened? Is the blood bright red or dark red? It could just be that your prostate capillary ripped, in that case, keep the area CLEAN and it'll heal itself. Also how much blood was there?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• Tell your mom!!! That is not good, don't go on here!

It's not embarrassing when it's life-threatening.

• @Bigbubba is on the right track. Hemorrhoids tend to bleed bright red blood because the blood is coming from capillaries instead of arteries. My Mother died at the age of 55 because she was afraid to tell anyone that she was bleeding from the anus. If it is enough to cause you to be weak it is a big deal. It this is serious and I am taking the time to write you a serious reply you need to get yourself checked out.

• Need a doctor, dude. Sounds pretty serious and it's just gonna get worse the longer you ignore it. Why can't you go to a doctor?

• because everytime I try going to my doctor's they force me with flu shots

• They are going to prioritise bleeding from your arse over injections.

• sounds like you are NOT 25.. everytime you go to a dr they force flu shots so you don't want to go? 🙄🤔 ooookkkk... yeah so not to be mean or anything but hell just sit there sick and deal with it.. your body.. who cares.. you asked for advice and the best advice should be obvious which is see a dr.. so oh well..💁

• lmao 😂😂😂😂 🔍

• Eggplant is a troll

• a twelve year old troll smh. I deal with this shit on COD on a daily basis, please not here.

• You don't need advice, you need a doctor

• You need to go to the doctor asap because you could die. You could be having a hernia or kidney failure.

• Go to the hospital...

• You need to go to the Dr. And you have every right to say no to a flu shot. It's your choice and your body. But the blood is very dangerous.

• Have you tried going to see a doc?

• Could you have hemorrhoids? This recently haven't to me and it was hemorrhoids that I didn't even know I had as they were on the inside, they were irritated by a vitamin I had started taking... any change in your dietary stuff or you activity level?

• also use a pad or liner not a tampon. Make a Doctors appointment as well... when you call say what your concern is so they can tell you if you should go to a specialist or if you can go there and get a script for the hospital so that you can skip the ER.

• talk to a doctor- ur probably really constipated- eat lots of fruit, especially berries and see a docter as soon as you can cause it can kill you. try to drink at least 2-4 ltrs of water a day

• Go see a doctor like asap...

What Guys Said 8

• Go and see a doctor NOW! I don't want to worry you, but this could be ulcerative colitis, crones disease or even worse. It might be very serious!

• no doctors

• Dude your either not 25 or your the biggest wimp out there. I answered a few minutes ago but now I'm reading all the responses. If you are bleeding then man up and go. If your screwing around then you should be ashamed.

• No doctors? Have fun dying of internal bleeding.

• If you really are 25, go to the hospital. That's never a good sign and it could be something serious!

• she obviously can't be 25 and is just here making things up.. 25? dont want to tell mom BUT she is old enough to visit a dr on her own.. i am not understanding this quite well.. lol ijs

• lmao @BiPolyAlan OBVIOUSLY its mad.. male or female whatever you are.. idc.. lol u look better? lol how r u so sure my dear sir? because your ass is dressed in red?

• 🔍🔍🔍 where is it my dear sir? lmao i guess since your ass is out of whack all you can speak of is your microscopic manhood

• The only time I see the color red in my feces is after I've eaten beats. And the only times I've peed blood-red was after I'd become severely dehydrated. But I'm a Mediphobic, and I'd have to be almost dead to get me to see a doctor about ANYthing

• Is this for real? Your 25 so you dont need to "tell mommy" anymore. go to the doctor right now before you die!

• You have to see an Urologist. It could be urinary tract infection. Please see a doctor soon. Get well.

• Dude you're pissing fishhooks, go see a physician.

• See a doctor!

• either see a doctor or keep fucking yourself with tampons.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 but dude is arguing with me.. lol check out all the comments when you get a chance..

• I already did lol