He ignores me and I don't know what to do?

There's this guy that I really like and I think he likes me but he's pretty weird like he only talks to me Saturdays for example he would be like "can you come over" It's been like this for around two months already. However last Saturday we kinda had a discussion because I kept telling him if we could do something. The thing is that I told him "let's leave it here I don't want you to get mad and stop talking to me" and he said "say no more" and since that day I don't know anything about him. I really don't know what he understood when I said that but I sent him a Snapchat Tuesday and I'm still waiting for a response. I text him last night and nothing. I really don't know if he's mad or what and I don't know what should I do...

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Wow that sucks I wouldn't leave you hanging like that because making a girl feel insecure/rejected is the worst the absolute worst thing a guy can do to a woman

What Girls Said 0