Should I just leave?

I've been with this guy for 5 years. First 2 years were rocky, he didn't give me a gift for my birthday and he cheated on me by texting a girl and asking for sex. She turned him down and i found out through his phone. Then I found out I was pregnant around this time and we argued constantly. I was always on edge and he kept his distance from me for the first 5 months. I thought he was selfish and immature and felt so angry. He could never say he loved me, always acted weird when I was being affectionate. I lost the baby and he came back around and apologized for everything. I took him back because I really missed him. Things were a lot better afterwards. He was more affectionate and said he loved me. He was the guy I always knew he was, but I still felt insecure about us. I would get upset about everything and tell him that I didn't think he loved me. I felt like the relationship was one sided. He never wanted to sit down and have a real conversation because he felt like it was drama, so I resorted to yelling. He would ignore me sometimes and then I would resort to name calling. It was almost abusive and I realized what I was doing and apologized. He didn't accept. He said he wanted a break from me, I said it was fine. My behavior was horrible and I wanted to show him I was sorry. He slept with another girl during this time and I was hurt, but I guess I deserved it. It's been 3 weeks and he still hasn't reached out. What do I do? Leave him alone? Fight for him? He's the love of my life and I don't want to lose him because of my bad behavior that went on for 2 weeks. 😞

24

Most Helpful Guy

• well if i were you i would just sit back and relax if he wants then he'll come back if really loves you. if he did slept with other girl then if he did intentionally then you can just leave him
    and also if you want then can't have a new start also you can add me as a friend to help ypu personally and also to make you laugh evrtime

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad for you if this person is the love of your life. But you're a weak person and he knows this and uses this to his advantage. I don't know why you think this is okay. Do you think you can't do better?

• I don't think I can. I'm disabled and he's literally the only guy that even looks my way.

• That sounds accurate. I can accept that I might have to leave him. Leaving him isn't what scares me though, it's that I'll be alone forever, which is probably accurate. Loving myself is difficult and I tried.

• You need people around you that will point out your worth not discourage you. That's a start to loving yourself. We all have things that we are either born with or choices we made that haunt us, but that doesn't mean we have to fall victim to those bad emotions. You've made up your mind that loving yourself isn't possible, but I know that it is possible.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• No you didn't deserve it. You boyfriend cheated on you twice. Whatever your behavior might be that's simply not acceptable. Honestly, your relationship seems toxic and it would be best to end it, and seek some sort of therapy for yourself. Because you need to learn how to heal over this.

• you deserve better

• It takes 2 to make it work, you can't blame it all on yourself, it's almost like he doesn't want it to work

What Girls Said 1

• Leave