When you saw your last ex for the first time after your break-up, what did you do or say? What did they do or say?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't talk to my exes usually. I saw her maybe I said hi but that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen him since... I would be civil, we're both good people.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• We ended up having sex. 😰

It was extremely stupid, on both our parts, but we ended up in bed together, anyway. She told me she missed me, and all our old feelings came back up. We realized we weren't really over each other, which lead to making out. It just escalated, from there.

• My ex-girlfriend from about 3 years ago was really angry with me because I sucked a guys cock while we were still dating. She said it was cheating, and I guess it was. About 1 month after she broke up with me, I was on a first date with a beautiful girl. My ex suddenly is standing at our table with a piece of Crete pie from the restaurant. She asked my date, "has he told you he wears panties and sucks cocks?" I was shocked. She then splatted the piece of pie in my face. I stood up in total shock and she shoved me across the table and quickly grabbed a hand full of purple lace panty and gave me a wedgie right in front of my new date. I could have died. She then said, "if I am telling the truth about the panties, you know I am telling the truth about the cock sucking. People were laughing and I was dying of utter embarrassment. Needless to say, that was the last date with that girl. I hope I never see my ex again.

• Haven't seen her since the day we broke up

• We chatted for a few minutes.

What Girls Said 4

• Ignore each other.

• I haven't yet. Might have seen his car a couple times but never him. Its been a year and I live in a tiny place.

• Absolutely NOTHING! There is nothing to say to him, I wouldn't waste my breath.

• We obviously saw each other but didn't speak