I left a letter on my ex boyfriends car and he texted me to say he didn't read it and to stop. Did he really not read it?

He said: "Seriously. Stop. I don't read your notes or texts. It's getting very concerning at this point. Its never going to happen. I don't want to talk to you. Don't think it's anything but that". What is his deal? Did he really not read it? I have left one other not saying "Can we talk?" That's it. He's making it seem like I send numerous notes per day and it's bordering on harassment. I wrote in the letter that the purpose of it was to give myself closure since he didn't want to talk, I clearly wasn't going to get closure from him. Any opinions?

13
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• He's ex for a reason. Leave him alone.

• How could he know what the note said without reading it?

• Whether he read it or not doesn't matter, you need to move on and the fact you went to his car and left a note because he wasn't responding to your texts isn't a good sign. Exes are exes for a reason, it might be tough but move on.

What Girls Said 1

• You should like a crazy ex.
    Stop trying to contact him. It's very clear he does not want to speak to you. You need to respect that and move on.