One word texts from him?

We broke up. He now sends random ass texts. "well..." at 1030 at night. Then the night we broke up he sent a " I wish you could come over and stay the night and watch movies with me" aka let's hook up. He dumps me, then tries to get some ass that same night. Who does that? Jerk right? My thoughts are he's looking for attention. Guys do you agree? cuz I dunno wtf else it would be. Missing having a chick around? I sent a " ?" To his random text just this morning and no reply. My sense is he was just lonely and looking to feel good, attention.

03
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Thirst has no schedule so your instincts are probably right there. If you don't want him in your life then continue to keep him out of your life by not giving him power (your attention). block him and move on.

• when men are horny we do strange shyt sometimes, well hit up chicks we have no interest in smh but after u bust that nut u turn right back into ur self lol

• I think your sense's are right.

What Girls Said 0