Is there anyone you really regret trying to date from your past?

not someone you actually dated but someone you tried really hard to date but were unable to. and now you look back and wonder what you were even thinking back then?

and that your life would of been better now if you had just not even bothered with them at all , I have a couple girls from my past ( high school ) that fit that statement exactly. should of never even tried back then

147

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, one guy, I went to high school with. I think he is the root of all my dating issues. He kept treating me like dirt and I always forgave him and took him back. I lost my virginity to him too, ugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• My goodness yes. I tried to date this really hot girl
    in college. She keep saying no. I said fine, call me
    if things change. Little did I know she was carrying
    on with a professor. Well as it turned out, she was married
    to a Navy helicopter pilot. He came home and caught them
    in the sack, Whereupon he rendered a proper ass whipping to the
    professor. God was a Texas Presbyterian on this deal.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• I've never been in such a situation tbh. I've never tried.

• No , coz the circumstances from my past have lead me to the happy and content life I have now

I don't dwell on lost chances in my life. I'm always moving forward in my life, not backwards

• Not really. I'm not really confident enough to try and get a guy to date me. In high school guys really have to want to date you, they aren't too open to just going on a date wth a girl they find cute or think is hot. They'd much rather just hook up, I've initiated a few of those and don't regret it. But yeah guys really have to come to me if they really like me

• Basically every ex crush.

• Nope. Never thought that way.

• its weird but I look back and trying to date that girl from high school was pretty much where things went south for me , her and her gf's started bad rumours about me claiming I was some sort of stalker and being a high school in a small town and them being more popular than me people seemed to believe them. and even though I never did anything to her , the rumours seemed to linger around for some time after. people just seemed to think I was creepy for some reason , like if I went to a bar or tried to add someone on facebook it was pretty much hopeless

• yepppp

• Yes. It makes me wonder where did my brain go that time.

• Yeah, had this friend, we had a mutual understanding but didn't get to be in relationship since we move another chapter of our life after graduating college.

• Yes, an ex. He was not worth it all, always manipulating me.

• Yeuppp

• There isn't anyone I regret dating from my past.

• An ex, it will never tbe the same. I tried to force it. U?

• lying big time, and a few other things

What Guys Said 6

• Probably all of them. :-)
    None of it ended well.

• That girl from biology class. Should have believed her when she said she wasn't looking for something serious.

• I can relate to that!

• Yah my female boss friend

• yes I have

• Everyone I have.