I'm not sure how to go about this situation?

So my ex and I have been broken up for about 8 months.. he said he need time to figure himself out.. he seems to check up on me every couple of months.. about two months ago he told me. he had found something's of mine at his place and wanted to meet up to exchange them.. so I went and got them and we ended up meeting up hanging out and unfortunately sleeping together this went on for about a couple of weeks till i asked him where this was going.. he said he didn't know.. so. i ended it right there and told him till he figures out what he wants I can no longer keep doing this and we haven't spoke till about two days when he told me that he was was moving back home to figure out the real stuff.. whatever that means.. and that I deserved better than how he treated me in the relationship.. I told him that I had done things to and yes I care about what happens to him but Im still doing me untill he figures him self out and he really wasn't trying to have an actual conversation. I'm really confused and I feel like I'm being strung along here... does anybody have any suggestions or opinions on this situation

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• You are being strung along. Never have anything to do with an ex

What Girls Said 1

• cut the chords