What are our chances of getting back together?

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up a month ago. We were long distance and both had unresolved trauma from previous dating/ relationships and I think that's what caused us to break up. Unfortunately he chose to end the relationship 3 days after i had accepted a job in the town he lives in so i thought everything was fine. Apart from that we were great. We were always laughing and having fun together. People said we were perfect for each other. When we broke up he said he 'didn't want to be with anyone else'. And since then I asked him to block my number because I was struggling with the no contact. He was completely reluctant to do it. He didn't want to resort to that but he did it because I asked him to. I love him so much and I realise my mistakes now after some time apart and I'm sure he realises his too. Do we have a chance to reconcile? Or is it over for good?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I have been through a similar case.
    Don't worry , unless either of you finds someone else and move on this relationship shall definitely restart soon...

• Slim to none

What Girls Said 1

• You both have stuff you need to deal with first before you guys can move into a new relationship with anyone. You should resolve the trauma from previous dating/relationship before you start a new relationship. You need to work on yourself as an individual before making yourself part of a couple.