I found out who my ex slept with! Help?

I found out exactly who my ex slept with and it sucks!! She's a friend of a friend, and while I've never met her, she actually seems like a nice person. I also know I can't be mad at him because we broke up back in January, and I called it off. What do I do now to not dwell on it? Please spare me the whole "ex is ex, why do you care" spiel! Also, word to the wise: NEVER talk to you exes about what (or who) you do after your break up unless it's YEARS later and you honestly don't care anymore. Curiosity and cats and all that...

Most Helpful Guy

• You should try to concentrate on yourself more. Hit gym more. Work more. Whatever you can do to keep yourself busy. You could also try some casual dating.

Weekend getaway in some natural places could also be a very good substitute. When i was feeling like this, i found that volunteering in an animal shelter was very helpful.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Glad you finally learned that at 32... what's the problem? So you found out who he slept with? Is that illegal to sleep with someone's ex? I don't think so. You live your life and move on.

• What type of help are you asking for?

• Check your motivation why do you care

• read and think about it:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 0