Am I doing the right thing with my ex?

We were together for 2 years and it was a serious relationship and we both love each other ( well I still do) but we had a problem in our relationship and it was a factor for our brake up ( the relationship ended 6 months ago) which is I couldn't see him as often because of certain circumstances and he didn't wanted to think about what I was going through. Now I wanted to get some me time and love myself the way no one ever has and get to know me and focus on my career then after that I wanted to get back out there. I love him to death and I don't want to get back together with him and put him true the same thing as I did in the past because I will be going to school and working also his selfishness will stop him from seeing this, I want him but I don't think it's the right time what should I do?

I'm 17 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• i think stay single. you know him tje best and based on what you're telling us you won't have enough time to see him and he can't deal.

also i personally think that in most circumstances like this if person A can't see that person B is trying yo improve their situation and be supportive then they shouldn't be together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe You Should Talk To Him About This Find Out How He Feels And Try To Get Him To See Around His Selfishness Share Your Feelings With Him Try To Find A Common Ground And See How Eachother Feel About One Another And If Your Both Ready To Get Back Together.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• read:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 0