How can I get my fiancé to leave me?

I'm very unhappy in my relationship I'm only 20 and engaged but I just had a huge revelation that I'm missing out on so much in life by being tied down this young. I don't wanna be the one to end the relationship so im asking for advice on how to get him to break up with me without cheating?

610
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Well you could just grow a pair and tell him yourself. That usually works instead of waiting around passively hoping that some one will do what you want them to do even though they seem dead set on doing the opposite. Though of course I would first consider the ramifications of your options. See every woman thinks she can do better, rarely do they. You want to run around and sleep around but what happens when you start to get older? What happens when you burn out and realize that no one wants a woman that has slept around? I mean honestly what can't you do when married that you can do when single except sleep around? Its your choice to make of course but its one you will inevitably regret because women always regret this. They want to live it up and they live in the moment and forget that their future is coming up and then they realize they don't have any one, that they could have been happy with some one that loved them, they could have had a family but instead they chose to party and live it up for those couple of years and then crashed. For example: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ow-Im-childless-42.html
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...t-breaking-partner.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oltjYiXvMnY
    There is a reason why the phrase "its always greener on the other side" is quoted so often. So consider that before you throw away your relationship (you seemed pretty set on this relationship at one point since you agreed to marry him). Just something to consider.

• Tell him to fuck off. [shrug] LOL

Seriously, just say that. "Honey, I love you but I'm just not ready to be hitched for the rest of my life. I'm just not ready."
    No one will fault you for being honest. Break his heart? Sure. Doesn't matter. Better to do it now then later after you get married and have kids.

• You won't regret just cutting it off. It's gonna really suck at the time and you'll feel bad but it'll suck a lifetime less than if you went through with the marriage and had to have even worse problems later. You have the right kind of logic

• Start yapping endlessly about boring stuff. Spend money on useless decorative stuff and demand that he pay for it all. Demand to know where he's going and then forbid it. Tell him he has to stop associating with his friends. Stop all sex. You, know... act like a woman.

• be honest and open about it and end it on good terms make him understand that you guys are different now and its not working but in a loving way

• Do the right thing and break it off. Easiest way is to rip it off like a bandaid.

• Grow up.

• there's no way around it, be honest and tell him the truth.

• Tell him the truth about your partner count.

• You need to do the decent thing and open your mouth and tell him. Stop living a lie and stringing him along

What Girls Said 6

• Stop being a coward. Grow a pair and do it yourself. You're wasting both yours and your boyfriend's time. You can do whatever you want without cheating and your fiance can find someone that truly loves him. Dragging this out will only hurt him more. Especially if you decide to cheat on him. smh.

• You're making it sound like he's actually fucking hurting he doesn't give a shit he's left me before he proposed but isn't excited doesn't wanna set a date doesn't sleep with me I got a shut up ring and he's only with me out of comfortability. If he cared even an ounce I wouldn't be unhappy

• The more reason to end it then. You're just prolonging the toxic relationship and making yourself more unhappy. Take charge of your life and take that step and leave him.

• Tell him the truth. Talk to him maturely about how you're not ready for engagement yet and things are moving too fast for you. If he truly loves you, he'd understand.

• I think you should break up with him and tell him how you feel.

• tell him u want to leave

• Be honest with him and tell him that.

• If your that unhappy it needs to be you. As you can't just expect him to end it as he'll feel bad for your feelings. Or feel like its him.