Boys thoughts after break up?

Do boys think about "the girl" when they broke up? do they keep stalking her on fb, twitter or ig and co?

112
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• If he was not really attached, and he started himself busy with other girl then less likely.

However, it is just natural to miss someone.

• I often wondered if women actually did that.
    Then I seen my exes popping up like zits on a teenager this year so I know they do it.
    As a guy I do it, hell I check up on girls from ten years ago I originally hated after break up but wanted to see if they were doing well and wish them well.
    I had a code where I would never contact any of them but observe them every once in a while until last year when one was acting severely suicidal at which point I immediately reached out to her.
    I can't speak for other guys but I definitely miss people, maybe not as a lover but as people who I know are complicated but beautiful in their own complex infuriating ways.

• It really depends on the guy.

• That all depends. Length of the relationship, nature of the breakup, quality of sex, and finally his emotional attachment. If all these check green, he'll check time to time until he has a new chick.

• If he actually cared then it hurts pretty deeply if not then another day of cheap sandwiches or whatever.

• I broke up with a girl! its she not me, I've been following her in fb, Instagram! she is attached to me a lot then but not now!!!

• We're immortal we have no souls

• it depends
    if they had an awesome relationship
    if he is I. first love...
    and so on...

• depends, if he still liked you he will think back in time a lot. maybe they dont stalk cuz it might hurt to much

• stalking no
    but keep checking everything yes
    and there is a small line between those two I know

• Time to find some pussy for fun.. lol but depending on how the break up went

• 0|0
    • I literally see this everywhere in this app

• @whiteknight678 because it makes sense and applies to everyone dealing with an ex... if everyone followed this advice, there would never be any issues.

• No there would never be any issues, that doesn't mean it's what everyone is going to do. It comes down to a personal choice as to what they do. There is no decision which is right in every situation

What Girls Said 1

• my ex would call me n text me often