Guys, Do I call him out?

So this guy I liked we talked for about a month and I asked him to go to formal he told me he didn't want to go and he ended things which was fine. Well we decided to stay friends and he told me we're going to let things cool off a bit. Well I hadn't heard from him since that convo. I posted a pic of me and some friends at formal on Snapchat and not two minutes later do I get a Snapchat from him. It made me irritated cause all I wanted to do was enjoy my night not thinking about him. And we agreed to let things cool off. Why would he do that? Do I call him out on it? I didn't reply by the way.

3
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• what was the snapchat was it a reply to yours or something else

• It was a random Snapchat sent to me about something I don't remember

• He knew where I was though and what I was doing

• then ill say call him out on it as in "thought you said cool down " or what ever you want or just ignore him as if he's going play those games start erasing him from stuff

• don't call him out. that's kind of what he wants. he wants your attention, but he wants to be in control also. just do your thing and ignore his power play.

• i feel like you're overthinking this