Is it over between us?

My boyfriend/ex boyfriend and I made plans last weekend to go out on a date. he even confirmed that morning that we're still gonna push through our date but then night came, he suddenly told me that he won't be able to come because he has priorities at work. I asked him if we should just break up that day but he didn't give me any answers. 3 days later, he still wouldn't reply to my texts. I asked him to unfollow me on instagram but he still continues to view my stories on there. I'm very confused.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol.. does he live too far from you? if not.. go see him.. you're actually reacting too much.. just coz a guy skips a date doesn't mean he is wanting you off his books.. but the way you're going now.. definitely he would offload you ! Understand this honey.. you're his girlfriend.. not a trophy.. he can't meet. you always.. it's his fault that he commit to you.. but I'm sure he will make it up to you soon.. wait for. the moment.. don't start to feel "I want it rn" stuff.. just concentrate on other things as of now.. he shall text or call you back soon... but if he doesn't... go check on him..

Most Helpful Girl

• he has work priorities, let it go. We're at that age where we should be prioritizing our education/career. Encourage that and trust in what you have. If you can't handle it you should leave and find someone that will drop priorities for you. Unless it's a life or death situation, let it go.

What Guys Said 3

• Well this is why you shouldn't break up via text. You give the other party an opportunity to avoid it. Anyways, You should call him and say that you want to talk to him. If he doesn't come , you will just block him on social media platform and assume the relationship is over. If he comes, well you should know what to do

• looks like you don't matter anymore... move on

• you are clearly over reacting..! he's not definitely sleeping with some one else..! it's just his phone only works for Instagram!!! that is a very common issue with some phone brands..!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you have to be more clear with him, instead of asking for a break up. But I am sure he understood the message the first time.