Ex left without saying anything?

My ex and I were together for 3 months and everything was great. I hadn't seen him for the last 2 weeks because he was going through some difficult issues. I had messaged him asking how he was doing and he said he was sad and he didn't want his chaos to be my chaos. My birthday was last Tuesday and he sent me a text saying happy birthday beautiful. The next day I noticed he completely blocked me on all social media and I'm pretty sure he blocked my phone number. Also, my friend said she saw him on a dating website and he mentioned something about wanting to take things slow. When we first got together he had disappeared for a couple of days and eventually got back to me stating he had very cold feet and he was very afraid of getting hurt. He had mentioned to me that he wasn't even looking for a relationship and then he found me and I was perfect in his mind. He mentioned that he would of always regretted not trying with me. Also, in my opinion I don't think he was over his ex. I gave him a second chance and he really tried to make it up to me. He even asked for me to be his girlfriend. Now, he has just disappeared. I guess it's my fault in a way because I let him back in a second time. Do you think he left without closure because he realized he's not ready for a relationship? This is very hurtful. Why are people this cruel?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• That guy seemed broken even before you met him. Adding to his "difficult" situation and all the other issues you mention he always had the red flag that he would bail. It's hurtful but it's more of an reflection on him and his inability to be able to handle adversity that life gives us. It's hurts but it's for the better.

• All I can say is never get with someone that has cold feet or isn't ready and never have anything to do with an ex

• i'm guessing he has someone else he. talking to

What Girls Said 3

• I agree. He played with your emotions. Dont give me another chance to do that to you. Take this as a lesson. We all are living in learning day by day. He thinks its okay to just come back into your life as he please. We alll have been hurt so thats no excuse for him to keep doing what he is doing. Start treating him like he treats you. Give him the cold shoulder. Ignore his calls and txts. Block him on all social sites. Stop being nice to people who treat you like crap. Its not worth it l

• Awh sorry you're going through this❤️ My guess is he figured out he wasn't ready yet again. Don't worry you'll find the one soon x

• I'm sorry but fuck him he lost out... some guys are dogs... he's not a man he's a little boy.. be happy he left now not when your getting married or something... never let I'm back in your life... I would make a bomb fire and burn anything he left at my house.

• I honestly feel that he really likes you and he can't man up and tell you that he just didn't want to see other people... because if he didn't care what you had to say to him why block you... he's cutting communication because he feels like an ass hole... and he scared of what you will say... or he's a player and gets what he wants and leaves... I know it hard but be glad he's gone..

• I agree with you. Thanks for your response <3