TRUE LOVE EXISTS OR NOT?

nowadays its more common to fake any person with fake love but i think that true love exits only in arranged marriages? what you people think about it?TRUE LOVE EXISTS OR NOT!?

143

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it exists but it is rare. Some people find it, and a lot of people just "settle".
    (I don't have any extensive knowledge or experience in regards to arranged marriages so I have no opinion or comment on that.)
    However one big thing (in terms of true love) that I think people forget or overlook is that true love doesn't always have to mean romantic love.
    There are many forms of love. To me, genuine friendship can be true love. As well as the love a parent has for their child. And for any pet owners/animal lovers out there, the love a pet has for their owner is unconditional. (Animals don't discriminate. They can't fake anything. They're pure beings.) That's more than you can say about most people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely cut all contact. I had a girl pull the same shit on me any uo know what... everytime you plead for her back you only make yourself look "weaker" and feeds her ego. Any attempt she makes at reconciliation now is only because she knows you're available and thats NOT genuine. She is a grown ass women and SHE chose this and is trying to make you bad in order to deal with her own grief. Just remember friend, that you are not the weak one here for caring about a woman, she is because she hurt a good man. There are plenty of other women out there who will give you what you deserve, so dont lose any sleep over this one!

What Girls Said 13

• How could true love exist in arranged marriages? Sure maybe you might learn to love them over time but you didn't get to choose to be with them. They were chosen for you.

• Yes it does... when it's with the right person there will be no doubts or second thoughts.

• I don't think true love exists

• true love exists. may it be in arranged marriages or loved, may it be marriages or not. but true love my friend does exist

• Yes, true love exists. :)

• i don't believe in true love. i believe in compatibility.

• Arranged marriage are horrible i think. Freedom to choose is taken away and how can you just love right off the bat

• true love? people change. So... u know the answer I think.

• no love mairrages are far better than arranged ones atlest u know the person and yes true love exists but it just takes a little patience and the right person to come in lyf

• Arrange marriage not a true love, obviously you just follow what people tell you to do.

• Arranged marriage and forced marriage are not the same thing.

• My mother told me how she met my father. You seem to have some sort of prejudice.

Also we are CHRISTIAN not hindu or muslim and they got married in a Church.

• I'm talking about the arrange marriage in general not your parents

• True love exists but not in arranged marriage only!

• ONLY in arranged marriages? Foolish.

Of course true love exists and people should be free to find it, not forced into a marriage by family. This is 2017.

• yes n it is called self love ! That's the only true love.

What Guys Said 2

• True love... a very subjective term. I believe it does exist and with that, it is rare. When two people can connect on a level like that is truly something magical.

• thats why men should study orcheology nd live life with pyramids and mummy rather than living in this dummy unfaithful world

• sounds legit

• It exists