Why would my ex say he still loves me so much, but can't be with me?

14
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• It may be that he loves you but isn't IN love with you. Which essentially would mean that he cares deeply but his romantic interest in you has gone.

• So he can drift in and out of your life and use you for sex when he can't find someone else

• thats not his personality. we've been split for 6 months and he's been single and not been with anyone sexually since me (i haven't either). if what you say is true, i think he would've taken initiative that day. or at least a "date" of some sort. he's going through something. he seemed depressed, not himself.

• because he wants a second chance xD

• move on:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 1

• when you love something so much sometimes people can't bear to be in a relationship with them. did something bad happen in the past with you two? If so that probably hurt him and he thinks its best to stay friends or single.

• Im not sure. We broke up 6 months ago rather suddenly. i thought things were good but now he says hed been not happy in the relationship (he could've fooled me the way he was so loving towards me even up to breakup). i think fear of his past relationships went down scared him... but I don't know.