Is it good to be single after a very hard break up?

I've been single for about 3 to 4 years my ex made me hate him so much and now I really don't open up to people like I use to because I feel like people will only hurt me. I honestly don't know how to over come it. I have been very happy with my life as I been single but I honestly don't know if it is good to be that way for a while or I should start dating? any advice

14
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• ya in my opinion one should stay single for sometimes. he/she much give time to their development. and should try to correct their previous mistakes

• That's what I been doing but I don't know if I want to try something new or something

• my xper level is not too high so I can't spend message. you send me message

• Sometimes

• Try to move on and try to find new people and new ways to keep yourself occupied. do something recreational to divert your mind

• start a date... but after that you break it.. then you feel awsome

What Girls Said 1

• Depends sometimes it takes along time to get over it

• it really does and even since then I don't really know if I am ready to lol actually give it a try or if I'm still not over it you know?

• Yea don't really want to date anymore because of the person I hate

• I feel like that could be the reason