Why is my stupid ex still following me on Instagram?

My ex disappeared on me 2 months ago and literally stopped talking to me. I had no idea why but felt that he had disrespected me quite a bit by doing so - that I cut him off to and unfollowed him on Instagram.

However, it's been 2 months and my ex still hasn't unfollowed me. I've seen that he's followed other people and posted something (I thought maybe if he wasn't active he maybe forgot to unfollow me but like I said he's been active)

Why doesn't he unfollow me already? It's been 2 months and he's still following me. I don't want him watching what I'm liking on there. I'm still angry for the way he treated me and don't feel he should have a right to follow me

33
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• We really don't pay that much attention and you will probably not get unfollowed until his next girlfriend notices and unfollows you for him.

• Not everybody's priority is to review and organize their social media friends. He probably doesn't even realize he's still following you

• But he knows he is since he's active on there and started following other people on there. He even knows that I unfollowed him as he confronted me about it, asking me why I unfollowed him.

• we really don't care about things like that, If he doesn't talk with you anymore then you're only one more of his contacts

What Girls Said 3

• block him babe. if it's really bugging you. he has no right to your life anymore. some people may think it's petty to block but your piece of mind is what matters most.

• Block or create a new account. Take the steps if he doesn't.

• Men do not pay much attention to that stuff. he probably doesn't even realize he is still following you.