My (ex?) boyfriend ghosted... how do I deal with it?

We dated for a year and a half so it's not like this was just a fling. I was thinking about breaking up with him before he did this, so it really wasn't the end of my world when he stopped interacting with me. I just have this feeling of abandonment all the time though and I don't know how to deal with it. It's been almost two months.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that's terrible! Firstly block him so you don't go stalking his social media and if he does ever contact you you won't even know. Because odds are he'll contact you once you just about over him. Go out and do stuff you love. Dont spend time alone in your own thoughts. Start new projects. Whatever just try and not think of him.

• I just removed him from all my social media today. I tried to rip up a love note he wrote me today but I couldn't do it. But the social media thing was a good step for today I think.

• Glad you see that!

• Thanks for the mho! How have you been doing?

What Guys Said 6

• God, that sucks. I'm sorry this happened to you. Focus on yourself. Read those books you've been putting off. Try to invest yourself into new people as much as you can. Maybe call grandma. Focus on your health! Sleep more! Give your future self something positive to work with. Good luck!

• It sure sound like it wasn't very strong in the first place. Consider you dodged a huge bullet with this one.

You remember the good times, that's normal. Cherish that and let the rest go.

• Just move on.

• don't give him what he wants the most. your attention

• As soon as I realized what he was trying to do I stopped talking to him. It still hurts though

• that's life honey

• 3 way

What Girls Said 0