Is this a normal reaction to a break up?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 7 months because she cheated on me. I felt bad for two hours or so but from this morning I feel completely normal.

whereas my girlfriend has gone crazy to the point of drinking, suicidal behavior, depressive fits, consistent apologizing, begging me to give her another chance it was a mistake etc. it's pretty insane.

does my reaction to this break up mean I never really loved her or did I just console with my emotions better?

also how do I deal with Ex Girlfriend who's acting like this? Don't want to be the reason why she does something stupid.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the way you're feeling now won't be the way you feel in a couple of weeks/months but I think it's normal to feel fine because you're going through the motions.

As for your ex girlfriend she choose to risk to loose you and now she has, anything she does from this point forward isn't your problem/fault. I say block her and move on you deserve better than someone who would cheat

Most Helpful Guy

• She brought that on herself move on and watch her suffer as she didn't give a fuck about you while cheating you shouldn't either.

What Girls Said 2

• She definitely is trying to guilt you into taking her back. Stick to the course. If she does do something stupid it's not your fault. She sounds mentally unstable. And as for your feelings, it's perfectly normal to lose the feelings after someone betrays you. Almost like an empty feeling. So ignore her and get on with your life.

• she sounds bipolar

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!