Ex boyfriend is scared to talk to me?

My ex boyfriend is in a new relationship. We've been talking for the past 30 minutes and he said we can still talk but he's scared..
When i asked him why he said he's scared ill fuck up his relationship.. but how can if he's the one thats talking to me ect?
Im slightly confused.. does he still have feelings for me? Or is he just being an idiot.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• Well maybe he's just trying to talk to you because you know him so well but at same time he's scared he might fall back in love with you? Not quite sure though. Good Luck!

• Tell him to fuck off and bite your thumb at him. People who treat others like that aren't just assholes, they're COWARDLY too!

• he's being an idiot

What Girls Said 0