How do I get over my ex for good?

He's moved on, I still have feelings for him. I can't seem to get over him no matter how hard I try, he's ignoring me and blocked me everywhere last night. So to make a long story short, he's with someone else and it hurts me.. how do I permanently get over him? by the way we dated for 4 1/2 months

1311
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Best advice I can give you? Forget he even exists. Because at this point, to you, he doesn't. You're keeping a ghost alive in your memory, one that no longer exists. You've got to block it out, and look forward. It starts the path to healing.

• why don't you try chatting n talking with new people honey

• Get some new dick

• Date other guys

• find another guy

• just suck his dick one last time

• get someone else

• Find someone else who's better

• Keep yourself and your mind busy. Give yourself time. Time does heal.

• by knowing another person

What Girls Said 13

• you gotta be selfish... and fk him & his new relationship, clear him out of your mind.. he isn't busy looking back at you so why think of him that much. You don't miss him, you're just lonely now, just fill that void with something you love, he wasn't worth it if he moved on that quick..

• "He's ignoring me" so that means you're still trying to reach out to him?

• Yeah she needs to stop trying to reach out to him. Prob why she got blocked... no offense its just best to leave someone alone after a break up. Especially if he is with someone else now.

• @MistQueen23 i'm not trying to get back wit him, just "checking up on him" if that makes any sense.. but yea, i stopped reaching out to him, especially if he's happy wit someone else

• Ahhh no. No checking up on him. No nothing regarding him. Block him too, on every media, don't look up his shit anymore, none of that. It's not going to help if you keep checking

• change ur mindset about the situation the way ur thinking about the break up is causing u to hurt think of it differently

• You just need to meet someone new. When this happens your mind will suddenly be preoccupied with new guy and you won't even remember the old guy. Don't nag him. He is ignoring you and blocking you. Show him you have pride and stay away as hard as it may be to do so. We have all been there... it is hard but it does get easier with time.

• To get over him, i would just say to think of all the bad things he have done to you and remove anything related to him. If you need to let any hidden emotions out, let it out. Heal your heart and with time you should be able to get over him. Dont rush it, it just makes you feel force instead of you wanting it to happen, and a side of you will end up missing him again.
    You are a beautiful girl, there are plenty of guys out there. Start thinking about your happiness and focus on yourself. In the meantime, you will find someone way better than him.

• Realise he is a dick! Well he is... most of them are...

• Dear I'd like for you to go through all of my opinions I posted on my page and you'd see that at the end of the day you'd have to let go for nature to take its course. Stop trying to control anything, it's not gonna work.

• Nobody gets over an ex overnight. Just let time heal it by itself.

• i completely understand how you feel. i was attached to my ex that i was with for a year & a half for 2 months. the best advice i can give you is to find yourself. learn how to be you again, how to be happy without him. other men find it attractive.

• That has happened to me before, start looking for someone else, someone who will make you feel so good you'll forget about him.

• Date other guys, retail therapy, surround yourself with positive people who make you realise you don't need him. It's literally just in ur mind that you can't get over him.. you'll realise you can move on when you just start to meet new people

• what i do to get over an ex of any kind, i listen to music. maybe you should try the same thing. it really does seem to work

• Think whatever make u feel down about him... think bout the bad habits he has..