I need help with my situation?

My ex broke up with me 4 months back. I have been a wreck ever since. I got into an accident in feb and yday I totally wrecked my car. I feel like I'm losing myself with this break up. I have tried everything possible to get over him and it's not working at all. I really need help. I feel like I am going to sabotage my own life. I don't know what to do. Yday I wanted to message him about my accident and I did and he literally blocked me on messages. The only place I can message him is instagram. This really hurts me and I am in so much pain after my accident... please someone give me some advice

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. But you are doing really well for hanging on!

Think of your situation right now like you've lost your balance. Your first trash is to just allow yourself to find your calm again. Your centre. Once you've leveled off, you can then start doing what is necessary for you to be happy.

Being just as human as you, I cannot guarantee that you'll ever fully forget, but the hurt does dull over time. In many cases, you'll even gain additional perspective that will help you gain closure to this. Please be safe, this hurt is just a part of being alive as is the happiness. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He's doing right and you're doing wrong. You made this guy your everything and he doesn't feel the same way about you. Nobody can really give you help on this issue. The only logical decision for you to make is for you to go get professional counseling and stop making excuses why you can't. If you're about to lose your identity and life over a guy, then he wasn't ever worth it from the beginning. No man or woman, in my opinion, is worth you going to jail, the hospital, psyche ward, the grave or losing your salvation for. Not worth it. You had no business having his number still and reaching him. You have to accept that reality and move on. For real this time. Because he is not hurting you. You hurting yourself. And you need to see what this is doing to you. If you really want help, get rid of everything that has to do with him. Picture, videos, social media, ETC. Block and delete. Don't have anything to do with him again. Don't let him control your life and your future. Don't give it to him.

What Guys Said 5

• my advice is to move on with your feelings because not letting go when he has can be bad for you in more than jsut one way like how your feelings. you need to find a way to get past it and enjoy your life.

your way to young to be having depression or feeling bad , you go things you have yet to discover about life dont let this one small things ruin it for you. and i call it small because no one is worth the pain you are feeling inside

• I'd say that you try and avoid contacting him. You're still emotionally attached to him and you got it wired psychologically that you're not feeling well because of the break up. Try to things that you enjoy that will take your mind off him. Breakups can be hard, but when your ex doesn't feel for you, then it's time to move on. Cheers! Have a good day!

• Ok stop ‚úč. Here's what you need to do. Delete all of your ability to contact him. No pictures, no phone no insta no facebook no snap. Than you need to start working on self improvement. Start working out, read books, watch movies, find a hobby. Than you should start dating. You will stop thinking about him the second a hotter dude walks in. That guy no longer exists and he is not apart of your life. He didn't see how great you are and that his loss. Another, better guy will and he will be the lucky one. That's what I do after a breakup and it's fining to take you awhile to get over it but rewinding it over and over will do nothing good for you.

• Travel , take a vacation , single most effective way to get over a heartbreak. If possible don't stay alone for a month or so , move in with a friend , friends give you strength to manage tough situations , they will take your mind off the breakup. Love hurts , it will keep on hurting for a while but don't stop living.

• Move on with out him an find what makes you happy

What Girls Said 2

• first of all, hang in there girl. remember that no matter how you feel right now, or how he is treating you, it will all go away some day and life will become better. If he blocked you even after you told him about your accident, it is evident that he does not want much to do with you, and doesn't want to be in contact with you at all. So I definitely don't think that talking with him at this stage will help.

My advice would be to talk with a supportive and close friend (s) of yours, and maybe even talk to a parent/parents that you trust. Who knows, maybe even your sibling (s) if they're around your age and are able to help you heal. Bond with your family&friends. Spend more time on finding ways to improve yourself. Start working out maybe, do something you love (e. g. writing, drawing, playing an instrument that you love, etc.) that will distract you from this.

Remember that there will always be people out there that will love and support your endlessly. There are plenty of amazing people out there that you will meet, and this one guy is obviously not qualified to be a part of your bright future and what lies ahead of you. Stay safe and don't get hurt again :)

Best wishes to you and hope all goes well

• i know you want someone to be there for you, i completely get it. but sweetheart, don't let yourself be destroyed by a boy who doesn't care for you. let yourself be sad as long as you need but don't let it stop you from living. don't give him that satisfaction. block him on insta so you don't try to message him there as well. get rid of any possible way to contact him or check up on him.