Ex broke up & blocked me on SC, then two weeks later he texts me. I waited 3 days and texted back with no response. He Still hasn't unblocked me. Why?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Block him. There could be a number of reasons for this. His behavior seems to be all over the place and that may be the way he deals with breakups. Guys aren't as good as girls when it comes to dealing with and processing the emotions of a breakup.

No contact and me time will help you the most here.

• How could we possibly know? That's very erratic behaviour.

I'd suggest you block him so he can't mess with you like this.

• Thank you, I know we can't figure out what's in his mind. Just thought I'd ask if this is a normal thing Guys/exes do.

• seems like a player move maybe he has a new girl and broke up with her or he hit the wrong button

• Sounds like he wants to mess with you and make you keep thinking about him. I had an ex do the same thing to me and her reasoning was it was for fun.

• Cuz he thought you were mad at him when you don't text right back same day

What Girls Said 3

• He is playing games don't worry about him move on find someone else

• Smh move on

• Guys are dumb... my ex blocked me from EVERYTHING on social media, but I heard from another person that he has been hanging out where I used to go all the time. So he doesn't want to contact me but still wants to bump into me? Yeah guys are dorks.