Guys what would you think if you had an overweight girlfriend (who is now an ex) , and she lost 6 stone and is now slim, would you want her back?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It depends on the core of our separation. If we could solve the issue that caused the separation. Yes. We can try again and give each other a new chance.

However, as this case present itself. Apparently the separation is because of the weight of the girl. So the guy split because of the girl's weight now she dropped a few pound. He would consider the return of the girl.

2. So in this case, no i wouldn't want her back. Because i don't deserve her. I would go, take my time and fix my thoughts. I would work on my personality in order to be a better person. I disrespected her by measuring her value according to her weight. I should've see deeper. Now she deserve someone who accept her for who she is. I would feel ashamed and wouldn't want her back.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are together when she was overweight. She's now slim. I think that the reason they broke up is Not because she was overweight.

What Guys Said 6

• have that situation, no but not because she is now slim, she is still beautiful, but trustbreak is trustbreak

• Well most men prefer women who aren't obese. So if he was willing to date you when you were obese he'd probably be very happy to date you when slim. However it doesn't mean he'd get back with you, as that is very different from deciding to date someone the first time, a lot will depend on the cause and manner of your breakup and how he feels regarding that.

• to bad for him i had a girlfriend that was over and i love every part of her but she lost the weight and she f five other guys and not me Because I was overweight

• No, because I wouldn't have broken up over a weight issue or something otherwise physical

• Would have lost it with me anyway or have a bad back

What Girls Said 1

• That's shite.